- Hits: 4397
Friday 16th September
Guest at Mark Scott Foundation Ball at Hilton in Glasgow.
Thursday 29th Sept
Appearing at Wigtown Book festival, Wigtown.Interview and signing.
Friday 30th Sept
Radio 4 brian Turners Big Debate from Wigtown.
Saturday 1st of October
Hosting Moira Fund Ball (in aid of the Moira Jones Fund)
Guest appearance at the UCS at 40 concert at Mitchell Theatre.( a taxi will be ferrying me between the two events!!!)
Wednesday October 5th
Introducing Gerry Hassans film A Voyage of dreams...It has a first showing with the Mental Health Arts and Film Festival; the film is a short film of 25-30 minutes and is made by award winning filmmaker Sitar Rose. The film showing is: Wednesday October 5th, 12-1.30 at Trongate 103.
Thursday October 6th
Hosting a charity evening to celebrate 50 Years of Braidhurst High School ( my old school in Motherwell).Proceeds to Paul Ogorman Leukemia research Centre in Glasgow.
Auditions for Susan Boyle I dreamed a
Dream in London.
Costume fittings and Music rehearsals for HMT panto
Charity Ball at the Savoy
Hotel in London.
Hosting ball for Paul OGorman
Leukemia Research Centre at St Andrews in the Square Glasgow
Friday 4th of November
Hosting lunch for CHAS ....Ladies Lunch at Prestonfield House in Edinburgh.
Later on the 4th/5th/6th Speaking at the Changing Scotland
Festival at the Ceilidh Place in Ullapool. Hosted by Gerry Hassan
Monday 7th of November
Appearing at Kilmarnock Book Festival.
Elaine is a well known after dinner speaker and experienced host of charitable and corporate functions. The following is a list of charities and organisations that Elaine supports and campaigns on behalf of:
• The Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre
• Byre Theatre, St Andrews
• Loud and Proud
• The Moira Fund
• Scottish Youth Theatre
• Celtic Ladies FC
• Scottish Child Care and Protection Network
• Scottish Independence Convention
• Relationships Scotland (fka Family Mediation Scotland)
• Advisory Committee on Drama at Queen Margaret College, Edinburgh
• Zero Tolerance
• Women’s Aid
• Maggie’s Centre
• See Me campaign
• Sightsavers International
• Make Poverty History
• Appointed by Scottish Government to Scottish Broadcasting Commission 2007
Recent Corporate Work:
• Scottish Marine Aquaculture Awards for Crown Estate
• West Sound Radio Burns Supper
• Voice over for Scottish Government Big Freeze advertising campaign
• Scottish Charity Awards (June 2010) for Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
"Elaine was great in her role of hosting the Scottish Marine Aquaculture Awards, a total professional.”
Event Consultants Scotland
If you wish to contact Elaine regarding appearances please contact:
Crossan Communication Ltd